Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Donell Jones - You Should Know & Knocks Me Off My Feet - (Remixes) - (Promo CD Single) - 1997











Artist - Donell Jones
Album - You Should Know & Knocks Me Off My Feet - (Remixes) - (Promo CD Single)
Release Type: Promo
Genre - R&B
Year - 1997
Tracks - 05
Format - CD
Label - LaFace Records /Arista Records / BMG
Catalog # - 73008-24232-2

Track Listing: 
01 - Donell Jones - You Should Know - (Untouchables Remix w-Lil' Caesar) - (4:43)
02 - Donell Jones - Knocks Me Off My Feet - (JD's College Park Remix w-Trey Lorenz) - (2:46)
03 - Donell Jones - You Should Know - (Album Version) - (4:14)
04 - Donell Jones - Knocks Me Off My Feet - (Album Version) - (3:44)
05 - Donell Jones - You Should Know - (New Jack Swing Remix) - (5:03)

Release Notes
------------------
Track number 2 features Trey Lorenz but he is not credited in the main printing of the song. He is credited below on the back as additional production but I thought it was important to let everyone know that he is in the song. Also, this is a promo, even though it is not stamped or printed, there is a hole punch through the barcode. I got this one when I had my own record store back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment