Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mobb Deep - Got It Twisted - (Promo CD Single) - 2004






Artist - Mobb Deep
Album - Got It Twisted - (Promo CD Single)
Release Type: Promo
Genre - Hop-Hop, Rap
Year - 2004
Tracks - 04
Format - CD
Label - Jive / Zomba / Violator Records
Catalog # - JDJ-60521-2R

Track Listing: 
01 - Mobb Deep - Got It Twisted - (Clean) - (3:42)
02 - Mobb Deep - Got It Twisted - (Squeaky Clean) - (3:42)
03 - Mobb Deep - Got It Twisted - (Explicit) - (3:42)
04 - Mobb Deep - Got It Twisted - (Acappella) - (3:01)



Release Notes
------------------
Ah man, I remember when they first released this and when I got this, I was like, where the hell is the instrumental? They were definitely smart because everybody and their mama was looking for it. I remember someone in the "scene" made a fake version too and called it official, it was awesome (Idiots). Then out of the blue, the remix Promo CD Single was released for this (yes I do have it) with the official instrumental on it. The only way to get it before the remix came out was if you had the vinyl, which I also have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment