Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mint Condition - What Kind Of Man Would I Be - (CD Single) - 1996








Artist - Mint Condition
Album - What Kind Of Man Would I Be - (CD Single)
Release Type:US Retail
Genre - R&B
Year - 1996
Tracks - 04
Format - CD
Label - Perspective Records / A&M Records
Catalog # - 31458 7559 2

Track Listing: 
01 - Mint Condition - What Kind Of Man Would I Be - (Lp) - (4:24)
02 - Mint Condition - What Kind Of Man Would I Be - (Radio Edit) - (4:05)
03 - Mint Condition - What Kind Of Man Would I Be - (Instrumental) - (4:59
04 - Mint Condition - What Kind Of Man Would I Be - (Acappella) - (4:49)


Release Notes
------------------
I haven't seen anyone with this version yet. Although I know it's accessible.

1 comment:

  1. BRUV IT SEEMS LIKE WE,RE ON THE SAME PAGE,I,VE BEEN COLLECTING PROMOTIONAL(NOT EOR SALE)MATERIAL FOR THE LAST TWENTY YEARS,HAVE BEEN A DJ FOR 3OYRS.IT,S GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE WITH A SELECTION AS BIG AS MINE!! MASTER.J

    ReplyDelete