Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kris Kross - I Missed The Bus - (Import CD Single) - 1992





Artist - Kris Kross
Album - I Missed The Bus
Release Type: Import Maxi-Single
Genre - Hip-Hop, Rap
Year - 1992
Tracks - 05
Format - CD Single
Label - Ruff House / Columbia / Sony Music
Catalog # - 658392 5

Track Listing:
01 - Kris Kross - I Missed The Bus - (Backwards To School  - Radio Version) - (3:00)
02 - Kris Kross - I Missed The Bus - (Backwards To School - Extended Version) - (4:48)
03 - Kris Kross - I Missed The Bus - (School Krossing Mix) - (2:56)
04 - Kris Kross - I Missed The Bus - (Lp) - (2:59)
05 - Kris Kross - I Missed The Bus - (Backwards To School Instrumental) - (3:00)


Release Notes
------------------
Here are a few more Kris Kross posts that I couldn't locate my physical copies of yet, but when I do, I will do a proper scan post.. I ripped this one a long time ago so at least I have the WAV files. I just wanted to get this out there to show my complete collection. - R.I.P. Chris Kelly - 05-01-13!

No comments:

Post a Comment