Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kris Kross - I'm Real - (CD Single) - 1993




Artist - Kris Kross
Album - I'm Real
Release Type: US Retail
Genre - Hip-Hop, Rap
Year - 1993
Tracks - 04
Format - CD Single
Label - Ruff House / Columbia / Sony Music
Catalog # - 44K 77237

Track Listing:
01 - Kris Kross - I'm Real - (Lp Version) - (3:15)
02 - Kris Kross - I'm Real - (Butcher Mix) - (3:27)
03 - Kris Kross - I'm Real - (Lp Version Instrumental) - (3:15)
04 - Kris Kross - Sound Of My Hood - (2:41)
05 - Kris Kross - I'm Real - (Butcher Mix Instrumental) - (3:26)

Release Notes
------------------
Here are a few more Kris Kross posts that I couldn't locate my physical copies of yet, but when I do, I will do a proper scan post.. I ripped this one a long time ago so at least I have the WAV files. I just wanted to get this out there to show my complete collection. - R.I.P. Chris Kelly - 05-01-13!

No comments:

Post a Comment