Saturday, April 12, 2014

Changing Faces - All Of My Days - (Promo CD Single) - 1997





Artist - Changing Faces
Title - All Of My Days
Release Type: Promo
Genre - R&B
Year - 1997
Tracks - 02
Time - 07:19
Format - CD Single
Label - Big Beat / Atlantic Records
Catalog # - PRCD 8334

Track Listing:
01 - Changing Faces - All Of My Days - (Album Version w-Jay-Z & R. Kelly) - (4:03)
02 - Changing Faces - All Of My Days - (No Rap Edit w-R. Kelly) - (3:15)


Release Notes
------------------

This track was the shit when it came out. Another R. Kelly production. Even though R. Kelly is not credited for being a featured artist on this track, he was clearly singing the bridge of this song, so I put his name as featured along with Jay-Z. This song was also on the "Space Jam" Soundtrack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment