Friday, April 4, 2014

Mally Mall - Wake Up In It - (Promo Digital Single) - 2013 - (WAV)




Release Name: Mally Mall - Wake Up In It - (Promo Digital Single) - 2013 - WAV - NBRips

Artist - Mally Mall
Title -  Wake Up In It
Release Type: Promo
Genre - Rap, R&B
Year - 2013
Tracks - 02
Time - 08:00
Size - 80.7MB
Format - WAV
Source - Digital Email Single
Label - Future Music Group
Catalog # - N/A

Track Listing:
01 - Mally Mall - Wake Up In It - (Clean w-Sean Kingston, Tyga, Pusha T & French Montana) - (4:00)
02 - Mally Mall - Wake Up In It - (Instrumental) - (4:00)


Release Notes
------------------


Ok, so I'm going to start posting some newer stuff. I haven't really done it before but I'm getting a lot of HQ emails with WAV files sent to me straight from the labels recently that they want me to promote. This is the digital age & I do like a lot of the music coming out so I thought I'd post this. I also have the mp3's that were sent to me too with the dirty, clean & inst versions, they just didn't send the WAV file for the dirty version. Release comes with the digital email proof. Let me know if y'all want this.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment