Sunday, April 20, 2014

Paid & Live - All My Time - (w-Lauryn Hill) - (CD Single) - 1998







Artist - Paid & Live
Title - All My Time
Release Type: Retail
Genre - Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B
Year - 1998
Tracks - 09
Time - 52:22
Format - CD Single
Label - SPG Music / Too Hot Entertainment
Catalog # - SPGS60

Track Listing:
01 - Paid & Live - All My Time - (Mousse-T New Jersey Radio Edit w-Lauryn Hill) - (3:42)
02 - Paid & Live - All My Time - (Mousse-T Too Hot / Bad Boy Radio Mix w-Lauryn Hill) - (3:09)
03 - Paid & Live - All My Time - (Yo Jo R&B Mix) - (4:47)
04 - Paid & Live - All My Time - (Mousse-T New Jersey Mix w-Lauryn Hill) - (4:51)
05 - Paid & Live - All My Time - (Mousse-T Too Hot / Bad Boy Mix w-Lauryn Hill) - (6:46)
06 - Paid & Live - All My Time - (Matty's / Mousse-T's Club Mix w-Lauryn Hill) - (8:15)
07 - Paid & Live - All My Time - (Armed & Dangerous Mix w-Lauryn Hill) - (6:32)
08 - Paid & Live - All My Time - (On The Edge Mix w-Lauryn Hill) - (7:15)
09 - Paid & Live - All My Time - (Lazy Daisy Mix w-Lauryn Hill) - (7:01)


Release Notes
------------------

This song came out of nowhere and everyone thought is was Lauryn Hill's song, but it wasn't. Great song & great mixes on this CD Single. The best mix is the Too Hot/Bad Boy Mix.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment