Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tweet - Oops (Oh My) - (Remixes) - (Promo CD Single) - 2002







Artist - Tweet
Title - Oops (Oh My)
Release Type: Promo
Genre - R&B
Year - 2002
Tracks - 05
Time - 21:13
Format - CD Single
Label - Goldmind / EEG
Catalog # - PRCD 1747-2

Track Listing:
01 - Tweet - Oops (Oh My) - (Remix Amended Version w-Fabolous) - (4:01)
02 - Tweet - Oops (Oh My) - (Remix Amended Version w-Bubba Sparxxx) - (4:36)
03 - Tweet - Oops (Oh My) - (Album Version) - (4:01)
04 - Tweet - Oops (Oh My) - (TV Track) - (4:00)
05 - Tweet - Oops (Oh My) - (Remix Dirty Version w-Fabolous) - (4:35)


Release Notes
------------------

A lot of people thought this was Aaliyah when it came out cause it sounded like her a little bit. This one and Call Me were her 2 biggest hits. It's too bad Tweet couldn't follow up with anything that great after those 2. Great song for its time though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment