Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes - (Remixes) - (CD Single) - 1996







Artist - Babyface
Title -  Every Time I Close My Eyes - (Remixes)
Release Type: US Retail
Genre - R&B
Year - 1996
Tracks - 04
Time - 19:08
Format - CD Single
Label - Epic Records / Sony Music
Catalog # - 49K 78492


Track Listing:
01 - Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes - (Every Time I Feel The Groove Mix) - (4:44)
02 - Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes - (House Of Music Remix) - (4:41)
03 - Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes - (Every Time I Feel The Funk Remix) - (4:46)
04 - Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes - (Album Version) - (4:56)


Release Notes
------------------

Ahh Babyface, always comin' out with timeless music. The 90's was definitely the decade for him though. I didn't really like much of his 2000's stuff. Awesome Song and great remixes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment