Friday, May 16, 2014

Joe - I Want A Girl Like You - (Promo CD Single) - 2002






Artist - Joe
Title - I Want A Girl Like You
Release Type: Promo
Genre - R&B
Year - 2002
Tracks - 03
Time - 11:48
Format - CD Single
Label - Jive Records
Catalog # - JDJ-40012-2

Track Listing:
01 - Joe - I Want A Girl Like You - (Radio Version w-Jadakiss) - (3:59)
02 - Joe - I Want A Girl Like You - (Instrumental) - (4:00)
03 - Joe - I Want A Girl Like You - (Acappella w-Jadakiss) - (3:49)


Release Notes
------------------

This is one track I still bump in my car. Jadakiss is one of my favorite rappers, so whatever he's on, I'm with it. Another One From The "Drumline" Soundtrack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment