Monday, August 18, 2014

Juvenile - I Got That Fire - (Promo CD Single) - 2000






Artist - Juvenile
Title - I Got That Fire
Release Type: Promo
Genre - Hip-Hop, Rap
Year - 2000
Tracks - 05
Format - CD Single
Label - Cash Money Records / Universal Records
Catalog # - UNIR-20203-2

Track Listing:
01 - Juvenile - I Got That Fire - (Radio Edit) - (3:54)
02 - Juvenile - I Got That Fire - (Extra-Clean Radio Edit) - (3:54)
03 - Juvenile - I Got That Fire - (Instrumental) - (5:14)
04 - Juvenile - I Got That Fire - (Lp Version) - (4:29)
05 - Juvenile - I Got That Fire - (Call Out Hook) - (0:11)



Release Notes
------------------

Juvi In His Prime. Another Hot Promo For Ya!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment