Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mya - My Love Is Like...Wo (Part II) - (Promo CD-R Single) - 2003






Artist - Mya
Title - My Love Is Like...Wo (Part II)
Release Type: Promo
Genre - R&B
Year - 2003
Tracks - 05
Format - CD-R Single
Label - A&M Records / Interscope Records
Catalog # - N/A


Track Listing:
01 - Mya - My Love Is Like...Wo (Part II) - (Allstar Remix Radio Edit Clean w-John Doe) - (3:58)
02 - Mya - My Love Is Like...Wo (Part II) - (Allstar Remix Main Pass Dirty w-John Doe) - (3:56)
03 - Mya - My Love Is Like...Wo (Part II) - (Allstar Remix-No Rap) - (3:01)
04 - Mya - My Love Is Like...Wo (Part II) - (Allstar Remix Instrumental) - (3:54)
05 - Mya - My Love Is Like...Wo (Part II) - (Allstar Remix Acappella w-John Doe) - (3:49)



Release Notes
------------------

This That HOT PROMO SHIT Right Here! Mya Whoa Allstar Remix with Acappella. This is the one that sounds like Black Rob's "Whoa". The rapper on here, John Doe didn't impress me much but the track is HOT and Mya is too, lol. Oh yeah I had to take 2 scans of the CD because I just couldn't get my scanner to pick up all the info in one scan. If you can't see it, the difference is on the right side of the CD where the A&M Records logo is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment