Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rome - I Belong To You (Every Time I See Your Face) - (Promo CD Single) - 1997








Artist - Rome
Album - I Belong To You - (Promo CD Single)
Release Type: Promo
Genre - R&B
Year - 1997
Tracks - 05
Format - CD
Label - RCA Records
Catalog # - RDJ 64750-2

Track Listing:
01 - Rome - I Belong To You (Every Time I See Your Face) - (Radio Edit) - (3:59)
02 - Rome - I Belong To You (Every Time I See Your Face) - (Album Version) - (4:33)
03 - Rome - I Belong To You (Every Time I See Your Face) - (Instrumental) - (5:03)
04 - Rome - I Belong To You (Every Time I See Your Face) - (Acappella) - (4:55)
05 - Rome - I Belong To You (Every Time I See Your Face) - (Hook) - (0:11)


Release Notes
------------------
I hate covering the scans up, but I know someone would jack this one. This Is The Promo Version With The Inst & Acappella!

1 comment:

  1. again dj nasty boy. how much for a copy of this promo? really wanna get my hands on that instrumental. don't need the actual cd of course. thanks again man. appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete