Thursday, April 17, 2014

YG - My Hitta - (Promo Digital Single) - 2013 - (WAV)






Release Name: YG - My Hitta - (Promo Digital Single) - WAV - 2013 - NBRips

Artist - YG
Title -  My Hitta
Release Type: Promo
Genre - Hip-Hop, Rap
Year - 2013
Tracks - 02
Time - 07:51
Size - 79.4MB
Format - WAV
Source - Digital Email Single
Label - CTE / Def Jam Recordings
Catalog # - N/A
Release Date - October 28, 2013

Track Listing:
01 - YG - My Hitta - (Clean w-Jeezy & Rich Homie Quan) - (3:56)
02 - YG - My Nigga - (Dirty w-Jeezy & Rich Homie Quan) - (3:55)


Release Notes
------------------


Here is a 2013 Official Promo Release of "My Hitta" From YG. Unfortunatly, no Instrumental In WAV format on this one but this one is blowing up crazy right now. This release comes with the digital email proof from CTE / Def Jam Recordings. Check out the Alternative Covers below.



-------------------------------------------------------------------ALTERNATIVE COVERS---------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment