Thursday, April 17, 2014

YG - My Hitta - (Remix) - (Promo Digital Single) - 2014




Release Name: YG - My Hitta - (Remix) - (Promo Digital Single) - WAV - 2014 - NBRips

Artist - YG
Title -  My Hitta - (Remix)
Release Type: Promo
Genre - Hip-Hop, Rap
Year - 2014
Tracks - 02
Time - 07:51
Size - 79.5MB
Format - WAV
Source - Digital Email Single
Label - CTE / Def Jam Recordings
Catalog # - N/A
Release Date - January 23, 2014

Track Listing:
01 - YG - My Hitta - (Remix Clean w-Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj) - (3:55)
02 - YG - My Nigga - (Remix Dirty w-Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj) - (3:56)


Release Notes
------------------


Here is a 2014 Official Promo Release of "My Hitta-(Remix)" From YG. This Remix is nuts, IMO way better than the original version. This release comes with the digital email proof from CTE / Def Jam Recordings. Check out the Alternative Cover below.



-------------------------------------------------------------------ALTERNATIVE COVER---------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment